Monday, August 27, 2018

Oops...did I forget I had a blog?

I think I may have forgotten all about the blog...oops. I have to say I am not the best at time management, obviously. One thing I know is the past blog format is not working for me. I think, for now, I am done with step-by-step photos. I am lucky to get a photo of the finished product before I start stuffing my face, so step-by-step photos just become very tedious and quite difficult with two little ones running around. Basically, I am hitting the reset button on this blog and trying some new things. I am not deleting the posts that are here because, well, they are filled with my kids' sweet little faces, and I can't bear to delete them! (Seriously, you should see the number of photos on my phone...) Also, I regularly refer to many of the recipes even still! Here we ago again...new year, new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment